Monday, January 3, 2011

Holidays!!!

Before I get stuck into getting everything started properly we're going to be starting the year off with some Holidays :D

The Blossum & I are heading off camping for 3 weeks with my parents. I'm a bit worried about the heat & tg for air-conditioning in the car! We will be visiting my big sis and her bunch in Northampton for a couple of days before heading to Karijini National Park among a few other places. I'm looking forward to enjoying natures beauties and spending plenty of time swimming wherever possible!

I'm hoping that by the time we get back our pages will have a few followers & possibly some interest in our first sale items:
Valco Everest 3 wheel Pram
Valco Footmuff/Sleepingbag
Valco Nappy Bag

<3 Turtle & Roo xo

No comments:

Post a Comment